Industry Contacts

CFMEU – Construction and General Division (Vic Tas Branch)

P: (03) 9341 3444
E: queries@vic.cfmeu.asn.au

CEPU – Communications, Electrical and Plumbing Union of Australia (Plumbing Division)

P: (03) 9662 3388
E: info@pteu.asn.au

MBAV – Master Builders Association of Victoria

P: (03) 9411 4555

MPMSAA – Master Plumbers and Mechanical Services Association of Australia

P: (03) 9329 9622 or 1800 133 871
E: info@plumber.com.au

MPA – Master Painters Association of Victoria / Tasmania

P: (03) 9813 5922
E: mail@mpav.com.au

AMCA – Air Conditioning and Mechanical Contractors Association of Victoria

P: (03) 8831 2800
E: vicamca@amca.com.au

AWCIV – Association of Wall and Ceiling Industries Victoria

P: (03) 9553 6363
E: admin@awciv.com.au

VECCI – Victorian Employers’ Chamber of Commerce and Industry

P: (03) 8662 5333
E: vecci@vecci.org.au

AI Group

P: 1300 55 66 77
E: info@aigroup.com.au

Incolink – The Redundancy Payment Central Fund Ltd

P: (03) 9639 3000
E: redund@incolink.org.au

Incolink is the trading name of the Redundancy Payment Central Fund Limited, a trustee company established by unions and employers in the Victorian Building industry to administer industry funds which provide a range of assistances for building, construction, contracting and metal construction industry workers between jobs.

Cbus – Construction and Building Unions Superannuation

P: 1300 361 784
E: cbusenq@cbusmail.com.au

Cbus is a leading Australian industry superannuation fund which provides services to workers, their families and employers in the building and construction Industry.

VTHC – Victorian Trades Hall Council

P: (03) 9659 3511
E: info@vthc.org.au


P: (03) 9664 7677 or 1300 COINVEST (1300 2646 8378)
E: info@coinvest.com.au

CoINVEST administers the Portable Long Service Leave Scheme for the construction industry in Victoria.

The Fair Work Commission

P: 1300 799 675
E: STRICTLY for use to lodge applications for dispute/unfair dismissal melbourne@fwc.gov.au

The Fair Work Commission is Australia’s national workplace relations tribunal. It is responsible for maintaining a safety net of minimum wages and employment conditions, as well as a range of other workplace functions and regulation, including the making of awards and enterprise bargaining agreements and the resolution of unfair dismissal application.

Victorian Building Authority

P: 1300 815 127
E: customerservice@vba.vic.gov.au

The Victorian Building Authority is a statutory agency that is responsible for domestic building consumer protection and regulating building, plumbing and architectural industries. It provides domestic building consumer protection and ensures the safety, liveability and sustainability of the built environment.

Australian Taxation Office

Individuals: 13 28 65
Business: 13 72 26

Contact the ATO.

Wage Inspectorate Victoria


P: 1800 297 297
E: irv.info@dpc.vic.gov.au

The Victorian Wage Inspectorate helps to better protect workers’ right sunder a range of Victorian industrial relations laws.